Himaaanish..the Picture is Gr88!!! I remember tht it was the First pic which U showed me first time..when u Used to Stay in Bandra. u have done a Roughskecth of this Drawing on a Piece of Paper,I suppose!! It was U who Said me that The FACE is Feminine and not Masculine!! It indicates her Sadness..and Anxiety and etc etc.. U Did Really understood the Feelings of that Woman...but but but U have failed to understand ur FRIEND'S Feelings!!! I hope U understood
4 Comments:
very well done.
there is more room to improve the pic, specially the wooden part..try drawing abstract faces in this portion...
rohit
its mystical yet eye catching.
Himaaanish..the Picture is Gr88!!! I remember tht it was the First pic which U showed me first time..when u Used to Stay in Bandra. u have done a Roughskecth of this Drawing on a Piece of Paper,I suppose!! It was U who Said me that The FACE is Feminine and not Masculine!! It indicates her Sadness..and Anxiety and etc etc.. U Did Really understood the Feelings of that Woman...but but but U have failed to understand ur FRIEND'S Feelings!!! I hope U understood
Post a Comment
<< Home