Monday, May 08, 2006

Portrait

This one is special for me, not only because she is my beloved mom but also i made the WHOLE thing in photoshop.

It is 100% Photoshop and took me around 9 hours to make it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The portrait is fanatstic.I cant help but wonder how one can achieve such perfection n acute detailing of the person.its just too good. Keep up the good work

Monday, May 08, 2006 1:00:00 AM  
Blogger Dev said...

I haven't seen either your mom, or her photo, but it does seem quite like one.
Wonder what she has to say about this.

Monday, May 08, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gr8.fabulous.No words to express.speech less.

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work of art. The intelligent use of all the colors has made te portrait purely magnificent. Considering the difficulty of the work and patience involved I can definitely say it is an absolute masterpiece

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real.except for the hair, it's as good as a photo.

rohit

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hemannish,
hi! the portrait of ur mom is very good. It seems so real.
keep up the good work.
Ms.ochaney

Sunday, July 09, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm I have Never GODDESS infront of Me...i mean HER Feelings....but Should I say sumthing...Ur Maa is Nothing but GOD to me!! The Portrait itself Shows her Caring Nature,Affection and Love 2wards others.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its out of the world!

Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home